| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eldoret in April is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp with rain once in a while. Some 150mm (5.9in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 15 days.
- In April the blue above Eldoret is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:50 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eldoret April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Eldoret, Kenya
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Eldoret:
- Juba, Sudan - 633.4 kms (393.6 miles) NW
- Kitale, Kenya - 63.3 kms (39.3 miles) NNW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 319.3 kms (198.4 miles) W
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) WSW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 278.4 kms (173 miles) SW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) WSW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 635.6 kms (395 miles) WSW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) WSW
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 423.4 kms (263.1 miles) SW
- Tabora, Tanzania - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSW