| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eldoret in February is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 5 days.
- In February the blue above Eldoret is moderately sunny having on average a respectable 8:23 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:05 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 3:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70% of daylight hours and cloudy 30% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eldoret February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Eldoret, Kenya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Eldoret:
- Juba, Sudan - 633.4 kms (393.6 miles) NW
- Kitale, Kenya - 63.3 kms (39.3 miles) NNW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 319.3 kms (198.4 miles) W
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) WSW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 278.4 kms (173 miles) SW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) WSW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 635.6 kms (395 miles) WSW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) WSW
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 423.4 kms (263.1 miles) SW
- Tabora, Tanzania - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSW