| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eldoret in July is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is very slightly soggy with rain from time to time. Around 172mm (6.8in) of liquid descends during an average of 19 days.
- In July the skies in Eldoret are fair having on balance a moderate 5:54 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 6:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eldoret July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Eldoret, Kenya
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Eldoret:
- Juba, Sudan - 633.4 kms (393.6 miles) NW
- Kitale, Kenya - 63.3 kms (39.3 miles) NNW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 319.3 kms (198.4 miles) W
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) WSW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 278.4 kms (173 miles) SW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) WSW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 635.6 kms (395 miles) WSW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) WSW
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 423.4 kms (263.1 miles) SW
- Tabora, Tanzania - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSW